Monday, April 20, 2009

Stuff Mo Hates: The Short List

1. I hate vocal jazz. I had to ask to find out it was called that, I think of it as that beebopping, scattin’ crap that makes my blood pressure rise. Seriously. I hate it that much.

2. Hot raisins, you know, the plump ones. If you want fruit to be juicy why did you dry it in the first place? Hmmmm?

3. The Vinyl Cafe with Stuart McLean. It has nothing to do with Canada or the CBC and you know I loves me some public radio, but this show really bothers me. It's Stuart's inflection, he sounds like a sweaty, cheap suit wearing, christian pastor. There, I said it.

4. The way steak smells when it is cooking. Alright, I know not a lot of people are with me on this one, but I really do hate it.

1 comment:

  1. I think the sizzling of meats bothers me more than the smell.

    What about a hot craisin?

    ReplyDelete

For those of you choosing to comment, we will only delete comments that contain the following:

1) Abusive, ad hominem attacks
2) Spam
3) Racist, sexist, etc. epithets
4) Any disparaging remarks about Wolf Blitzer, whether true or not