Friday, February 6, 2009

Yo, Eye Bee Bennington

Dis me! I wear a watch. I have a fish with an under bite. I put both pairs of socks on my feet before I reach for my shoes. I also write for Stuff Po. It's joyous, but not nearly as gay as an evening with Ned Luddington, that guy knows how to party.

With each passing day I get a little older. I am finally starting to be cognizant of that fact, and I don't like it as much as I should. One day I'll embrace it, I suppose. But, really I just want to build a time machine. It'd have to have comfy chairs and an auxiliary cable plug-in, so I could listen to some tunes on board. Also, depending on the length of the time travel, I might have to install a killer fridge/toaster oven combo. You know, for some cold beer/snack action. But, that's this whole 'nother story.

As far as anonymous personas go I think B. Bradlington is going to work well for me. With it I've accomplished the perfect balance of alliteration and sophistication. Now all I have to do is remember how to spell the damn thing.

One last thing: if you have quesadilla recipes feel free to contact me. I'm compiling a cookbook solely devoted to the quesadilla: the caviar of North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those of you choosing to comment, we will only delete comments that contain the following:

1) Abusive, ad hominem attacks
2) Spam
3) Racist, sexist, etc. epithets
4) Any disparaging remarks about Wolf Blitzer, whether true or not