Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Mo Kerrington

So you wanted to know a little bit more about me, or you didn’t, in which case you have stopped reading. I’ll start with the most important stuff…


My neighbor’s neighbors have so much junk in their yard they actually had to post a sign that said, “No Dumping”, that sign replaced one that said, “No Trespassing” which I think is funny but in a sad sort of way. I procrastinate about seventy-eight percent of the time. I have never lost my wallet, but once I lost my debit card inside my wallet. I like to think of myself as a non-picky eater, but since I am a vegetarian, nobody believes me. There are a lot of things that I like in practice, but not so much in theory. I have a tenuous relationship with eggs and would rather not talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those of you choosing to comment, we will only delete comments that contain the following:

1) Abusive, ad hominem attacks
2) Spam
3) Racist, sexist, etc. epithets
4) Any disparaging remarks about Wolf Blitzer, whether true or not